My Daily Skin Care Routine. My Daily Skin Care Routine. by Maxwell Suzuki. trampset. Sep 17. Book Review: Best Microfiction 2021. ... Anthony Bourdain’s ghost talks me down from the ledge. Anthony Bourdain’s ghost talks me down from the ledge. by Kimberly Wolf. trampset. Sep 17. Step Aside, Ghost—Brooks’s Glycerin 19 Is the Best New All-Purpose Trainer This rendition of the most cushioned model is a departure from the clunky recovery shoe we used to know. By Amanda Furrer Ghost Stories Radio Paranormal EMS Paranormal EMS What happens on the job for one EMS worker is anything but “routine”, its paranormal! Here is a preview of the story. “I’ve always been a light sleeper and especially had trouble falling Read more… We all need a time out from the daily routine and the everyday decision making. Make plans now to take a break in the sacred space of Ghost Ranch where you can tune out the day-to-day cares and be closer to what truly matters. Walk the labyrinth, join in worship at the Agape Center, and, above all, study in fellowship with others who seek the ... Extreme drought recently uncovered hidden Utah history in the form of a ghost town in Summit County. The foundations of the ghost town, Rockport, are now above water as the Rockport Reservoir reaches its lowest levels since being filled 64 years ago, according to the Salt Lake Tribune.. As of Sept. 1, it was at 29% capacity; it was at 82% capacity last year, according to the Utah Division of ... GHOST® And The Vitamin Shoppe® Have Teamed Up To Improve Your Workout Routines. Help Alleviate Your Back Pain With The Chirp Wheel+. 5 Best CBD Gummies for Sleep in 2021 [Reviews & Guide]
2021.10.24 00:11 ShevaunA Ghost themed shoot and routine
2021.10.24 00:11 post-news U.S. Coal Mines Thrive as Biden and Entourage Head to Climate Summit
|submitted by post-news to ExDemFoyer [link] [comments]|
2021.10.24 00:11 CP3_for_MvP [Highlight] Zubac out-hustles everyone and ends up with the putback dunk
|submitted by CP3_for_MvP to nba [link] [comments]|
2021.10.24 00:11 post-news AZ Requests Temporary Restraining Order to Halt Biden Vaccine Mandate
|submitted by post-news to ExDemFoyer [link] [comments]|
2021.10.24 00:11 stayrobble KKMIKAYLA Subreddit Statistics
|submitted by stayrobble to KKMIKAYLA [link] [comments]|
2021.10.24 00:11 uhl478 I have a quad 3 implant bridge coming up. I need some advice. Ideally, would like to do screw-retained bridge.
From tooth 3.5 to 3.7 ((#18 to #20). Radiograph and information about implant here https://ibb.co/1Xn1bSt
Your thoughts on posterior cement-retained bridge vs screw-retained bridge? I ideally would like to do screw-retained as I tend to avoid cement-retained anything for posteriors.
For screw-retained, should I select both abutments as non-engaging (non-hexed)? Or do 1 engaging (hexed) and 1 non-engaging? I would need to do a verification jig with floss and GC pattern resin, correct?
Obviously, you cannot do engaging copings for screw-retained bridge (unless doing cement-retained) due to passive fit issues.
Need some advice. Thanks
submitted by uhl478 to Dentistry [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 00:11 Baloncesto_Ricky Need a camera for decent zoom pics
What I am looking for are zoom images that are full body zoom (not face zoomed), and good quality (not fast action pictures, but walking action at most.
The specific parameters: camera rules at Target Center prohibit cameras with changeable lenses (so no SLR or DSLR). I do not want a phone camera, unless it definitely is better than every possible option in a regular camera. I am willing to go up to $650 or so in budget.
Is there such a camera available?
My world traveling friend, for traveling purposes, recommends the Canon PowerShot SX70 - would that work, or is there a better camera?
submitted by Baloncesto_Ricky to Cameras [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 00:11 gamelord12 How do I make my Brook Universal Fighting Board based controller stop registering right analog stick inputs?
Ordinarily, I wouldn't care. The right analog stick isn't really used in fighting games, and it's ordinarily not mapped. However, in Guilty Gear Strive, pushing the right analog stick in a direction causes an additional UI panel to display in the online modes that mostly obscures a lot of the information I need to read at the top of the screen. When I open up the Game Controller settings screen in KDE, I can see that Axes 4 and 5 are registering -32767. Pressing the Right Trigger button on my custom-built hit box controller simultaneously registers button 8 as PRESSED and axis 5 as 32767 (instead of -32767). Likewise, in Guilty Gear, pressing the Right Trigger button makes this additional UI panel go away, but that's not really feasible to hold this button mid-match. I tried using Steam Input to completely unmap the right stick, which does get rid of that extra UI panel, but that left me unable to use the R3 button, which is frequently used for recording dummy actions in training mode. I tried using the Linux SDL GUI Gamepad Tool to remap the controller without any right analog stick inputs, but I still get the same result in Guilty Gear Strive and in KDE's Game Controller settings.
Does anyone know how I can fix these input issues?
submitted by gamelord12 to linuxquestions [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 00:11 Squishy_bread Can't tell if I (30F) am being too critical of long distance relationship (34M) or ignoring red flags
Some background: Known each other 1+ year, met online. Basically spent a couple nights per week for the past year playing games together and talking (progressively more seriously) on discord, and video chatting. We started "dating" more seriously in the last couple months including meeting in person once for a long weekend (we're pretty much on opposite sides of the country). So it's kind of a weird blend of not really knowing them for that long but then also them being one of the closest people to me in the past year given how much time we spend together and the things we talk about.
One thing I really like about this relationship, and probably the only reason why I pursued someone online/long distance, is that he is very much into communicating, being vulnerable, and talking about serious topics like opinions on politics, family, marriage, etc, while also being really open and at least trying to be accepting of other views. I really like this about this person and it has not been my experience that this is the norm. He told me very openly that he was ready to take next life steps like getting married, having kids (if I wanted), and told me he intended to propose to me one day. It did feel fast to me but also I'm generally in the boat of feeling ready for next steps provided I meet the right person. All of this has given me confidence that I know what to expect with this person because I feel like they have put all of their cards on the table.
But... that said, when I look at the cards, I'm a little disappointed, especially after having some time to reflect on what our dynamic was like in person. In addition to some behaviors I'm not sure are red flags or me being too critical, I feel like he's been giving me reasons why I shouldn't want to date him. The last time someone tried to tell me who they were I refused to listen and it didn't end nicely for me. So I can't tell if I'm too vigilant about wanting to listen to who people say they are, or if I'm being too critical of him. Here are some examples of what I mean:
- He told me he thinks I'm out of his league and doesn't understand why I would date him. He also told me he doesn't know why I take so much care in my appearance when I could just "be like him" (I think he is insecure that I am probably conventionally more attractive but the funny thing is I was more attracted to him because of his mind.)
- At least once a week when we hang out he's super wasted or high and while it's sometimes fun and endearing, he doesn't seem to remember things we talk about later which kind of bums me out. My last boyfriend abused opiates and was constantly high and it's kind of triggering to feel like I'm back in that dynamic again with someone who isn't really there. I know it's not the same and I drink excessively sometimes too, but it always leaves me feeling really weird when we have these nights.
- I think he is insecure about how I have a more successful career and I think he can infer that I make significantly more money (I live in a HCOL city though and he doesn't, so it's not exactly 1:1). Before he knew that about me he would offer to pay for things like movies we watched but I always declined. When I went to visit him, he was clearly very uncomfortable about paying for me. We ended up taking turns paying which I guess bothered me a little because it was my first time visiting him and it felt very transactional. Also he's been living at his parents during WFH time to save money sooooo it's not like his whole paycheck is going to rent (mine almost is!). I wouldn't expect an SO to pay for me forever, but the first weekend meeting I guess I expected to feel a little more swept off my feet? I would have even insisted on splitting or paying even if he had tried to pay, but he was like "you going to get that?" some of the times which was like :/
- I noticed he would go out of his way to describe women as "hot" when telling me about something or fixating on the "hot" woman in whatever we're doing. It was starting to make me feel uncomfortable because it has never been consequential to whatever we're talking about I don't feel like I need to describe men as hot when telling a story. That feels unnecessary and disrespectful unless we've established we are comfortable with that kind of dynamic. I have really struggled with setting boundaries in past relationships so it took a lot of courage to tell him that it made me uncomfortable and I'd prefer if he did not tell me about it. I know everyone looks, myself included for sure, I just asked not to hear about it. Instead, he told me that he would definitely keep looking because he can't help it, if I ever wanted to call him out I could but "not in front of his friends", and then made me watch a 10 min youtube video about how thoughts pop into your brain. Kind of feeling weird about how he blatantly rejected that boundary for reasons I don't think are really that good and also warned me not to call him out in front of his friends, something I would never do anyway because it's rude!
- On the subject of friends... I think he cares way too much what his friends think of him. He has a nice friend group that I got to meet and it was really nice to find out that they mostly seemed like decent dudes. But there were a few times when I was there in person where I felt like he went out of his way to cater to his friends while leaving me alone. They even clowned him for it a bit and he got kind of mad, but I kind of have to agree -- I came a really long way to meet him and it felt a little off putting to feel like I'm 2nd priority to them. He told me before I came that he was going to cook dinner for me one night which I thought sounded really romantic.. it ended up being cooking dinner for his friends. It was nice of him though, so I feel like I'm an asshole for being annoyed about that. But why did he tell me he was going to cook for me? He also told me the only reason he wanted to see me over the holidays was so he'd have someone to kiss on new years eve.. in front of his friends. Like I'd prefer someone has friends than no friends, but I feel like he goes a little far.
- In fact on my 2nd night visiting him he invited one of his friends to crash in our hotel room after we were out drinking. I definitely would prefer that the friend not drive, but we could have called him an uber and I would not have spent my second night with this person in a small hotel room with another man I had just met hours before. He didn't even really give me that much notice either it was like btw this guy is sleeping here tonight. I guess my point is I feel like he makes decisions that affect me without really asking and when I think about this in the context of future planning it really worries me. But I also start to feel like the asshole because I'd rather his friend be safe and crash with us than not, I just wasn't really given the opportunity to state my opinion.
- He has some really questionable view points about social and political issues that I feel weird about, but I try to stay open minded. The problem is I always end up feeling like I have to make some weird concessions about my beliefs. I think this is more on me not being good at setting my boundaries so I need to work on this. But some of the stuff he says is pretty heartless I think, like not explicitly sexist or racist, but more like an opinion formed in the absence of seeing the people he talks about as human? I guess that's what makes me feel weird. Example: On two occasions bringing up how great Christopher Columbus is and making me state my opinion on Christopher Columbus. I just don't understand why it was so important to him that we talk about Christopher Columbus. Like it seems kind of innocuous but also he's going out of his way to tell me he thinks Christopher Columbus should be celebrated and doesn't care what things Christopher Columbus did along the way. This is just one example of many. They seem like kind of random, weird debates but the more of his view points he brings up, the more uncomfortable I am with how he seems to see the world.
- Two weeks after I visited, he told me that he felt like we were moving too fast and talking about too many serious things and we should be sure we really mean it before we go too far "because we're not getting any younger". I cannot believe I was so swept up in this dude's future talk that we didn't use a condom one night and actually listened to him when he said if "something happened we'd figure it out". He also proceeded to tell me he can't wait to have sex with me again though.
I think I just need to take a break from dating.
submitted by Squishy_bread to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 00:11 freakdageek I gotta say…it’s awesome to see one of the big 4 professional sports being played at the Key again.
I know I know, “Climate Pledge.” I’ll admit that I was skeptical about the renovation, and thought maybe they should start with a new modern facility, but man there’s so much history under that roof. It’s impossible not to think of watching the Sonics in that building while watching this game. Really cool to see.
submitted by freakdageek to SeattleKraken [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 00:11 abeal91 He's ridiculous. How is this even comfortable? 🤣 This is pretty typical of my boy, Dio.
2021.10.24 00:11 UpliftingTwist Op-Ed: If our oil jobs are ending, we need safety nets and good replacement work
|submitted by UpliftingTwist to environment [link] [comments]|
2021.10.24 00:11 Timegoesby_ What are the requirements to be a pharmacy tech?
I just recently got hired at CVS and my store manager wants me to do pharmacy tech but I kind of just want to be a store associate honestly. 😅I need to know what the requirements are though to become a pharmacy tech. I always thought you needed a high school diploma to be a tech? I don’t have a high school diploma so I don’t want to devote all the time and energy and then find out I can’t do it you know? Do you guys know anything? Is there a way I can get official information from somewhere? Thanks.
submitted by Timegoesby_ to CVS [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 00:11 pmjojo2000 Ok, so I already made a post a few days ago. but some things have changed so I'm looking for a different name now.
So I'm adopting a rescue racing pigeon that had a wing injury when she was found. She went to the vet today for a check-up and the vet said that her bone has become infected. so the tip of it will have to be amputated. Soooo I'm now looking for a name that means one or that has to do with missing a limb. Anyway, I like the name hiccup or toothless because they have leg/wing missing. Any other suggestions? thanks
submitted by pmjojo2000 to namenerds [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 00:11 TheMixerTheMaster Brothers Johnson - Get The Funk Out Ma Face (1976)
|submitted by TheMixerTheMaster to thatswhatihear [link] [comments]|
2021.10.24 00:11 TechnicalDouble6712 13-15 year olds ask, 16-19 year olds answer.
2021.10.24 00:11 YOUNGBOYNBagain Look at this drive
|submitted by YOUNGBOYNBagain to doordash_drivers [link] [comments]|
2021.10.24 00:11 Accomplished-Heat-59 What’s a stupid reason you got kicked out of a public place?
2021.10.24 00:11 IlikeSalad1 Does anyone remember these guys?
|submitted by IlikeSalad1 to Osana [link] [comments]|
2021.10.24 00:11 BamPlsPenetrateMe Applying for 15 months, no one will hire me
I have no experience as a Sterile Tech been that way since August last year. I have had only a phone interview and an on site interview so far and nothing has came up. I've been applying for work for 15 fucking months and I've given up, clearly there's something wrong with me because I'm not getting hired
submitted by BamPlsPenetrateMe to sterileprocessing [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 00:11 Imaginary_Local5952 Does Y&R Mookey music tell us they was the ones who did the yungeen ace hit? Songs like Draco, Step Harder, Gangsta Talk…
2021.10.24 00:11 crazycajun660 I survived building and maintaining antenna towers for 10 years.
2021.10.24 00:11 ShinyArc50 A hypothetical question for dentists
So tooth decay is caused by bacteria on your teeth, right? What would happen if I were to hypothetically use a bacteria killing wipe, like a Clorox wipe, on my teeth, provided I make sure to dry them off and not swallow any of the residue from the wipe. Would it do anything to prevent tooth decay or would the risks outweigh the benefits?
submitted by ShinyArc50 to askdentists [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 00:11 CallMeFabrizio I feel like I'm always the one replaced in the story (love)
Hi (21M) i wanted to say that i cant get out of my head the fact of being lonely (im still virgin too) and not feeling loved by someone. And I don't know if this is something I should discuss with a psychologist because im getting pretty anxious and sometimes i cant have breakfast because (when i always had my meals) it makes me want to vomit (and because i have some other minor problems), and its a feeling ive never experienced in my life, because of the need to feel love.
I dont know why im always the one who has to be replaced or the one who always has to be the second one in the story when i get to know a girl. ALWAYS. And im not trying to play the victim, i guess theres a lot of my behaviour with women that right now i dont see, because literally i cant see what am i doing that is so wrong that i cant get to know a girl.
I know that love appears when you least expect it but its the fact that my relationships with women never succeed what its getting me sad till the point that my humor is changing. And i think what is the most sad part of this story is that im not afraid of rejection and im not a guy who approaches to any girl he sees at all. At the same time im insecure in part because of sometimes that people have made me feel ugly.
And what it makes me sad too is that sometimes i feel that theres no correlation with the feeling of being ugly or those who told me that, and the girls ive been with. Theres no correaltion even when i couldnt went to bed with any of them.
I feel that the ones who sometime ever show interest at me, I indirectly rejected them...and i know this because of a girl who literally told me once "I don't know why you never spoke to me again" and that time i was completely speechless.
If someone had similar problems like im having now, please it would be nice to tell me what i should do even when theres not a special key to that. I hope you understand me. And if someone wants to speak for dm im in too.
submitted by CallMeFabrizio to Healthygamergg [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 00:11 Maleficent-Mood-7574 Your big step sister begs you to rub her sore tired body when she comes home from the gym
|submitted by Maleficent-Mood-7574 to goodgirlcaptions [link] [comments]|